|Click to view the Holiday Catalog PDF|
If you have placed an order with me and would like a copy of the Holiday Catalog please EMAIL ME.
Today's card was created using a set called, "Mingle All the Way". This set includes stamps for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Keep an eye on my blog for plenty of ideas on how useful this set will be.
Here is a quick card that you easily create for your own Holiday cards this year!
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock to 4.25" x 11"; score at 5.5"
- Cut your designer paper to 3.5" x 4" and adhere to card base
- Tie ribbon in a knot around the card covering the top of the designer paper
- Stamp image onto Very Vanilla card stock with Jet Black Staz-On
- Die-cut image with the Banners Framelits
- Color image with Blendabilities (or markers)
- Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp the "Wishing You Holiday Cheer....." in the inside of the card with Staz-On. I colored my olive green with a Blendabilities marker.
Glitter = Instant Fabulousness!!
Click on images for quick and easy ordering!
Today is the last day of the Short and Sweet promotion! Join me, won't you?! INFO HERE
You can sign up on my site HERE. Let me know if you have any questions!